Hacktoberfest Pull Request # 3

The week of 14 of October has been a busy week, with midterm exams going on but I was able to complete my third pull request.

The issue requirement was to redesign a card event for the web app. When I first showed interest the author replied back with a requirement that was needed for the application to work as intended.  Before starting, I had to learn Vue.js what is and what it does. When I had a somewhat understanding of the Vue was, I went back to the web application,  read through it and tested it the see where I was and where to begin.



During the testing, I fun out that what the author wanted was already there in the web app.  So I sent a message to the author and got a reply. He reiterated that he wanted the card event to have fewer words and to look more "conceivable".


To make it easier for users to read and understand what they are reading without feeling that there is a lot of information being presented at once. I limited the number of characters that appear to 30 so that if the user is interested they could just click on the button for more information. I also added a <hr> tag to organize the card event 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release 0.3 Completed !

Microsoft/Calculator

Hacktoberfest Pull Request #1