Lab 3

With Hacktoberfest around the corner, my classmates and I went over some tips and procedures to find relatable and reasonable issues. We also to come up with two goals for the month of October relating to the bugs and issues were are to fix. Many of my peers might have found different goals to focus on but my goals for October was 
  • to improve my HTML and CSS skills and 
  • also to have the ability to work with other developers around the world.

My Goals

The reasons why I choose this goal was that most of the programs I have done in my Software Development program were C++ and Html and I have grown to like Html more than c++. So I would like to improve on it while contributing to the development community. The reason for my second goal is that most of the group works are done with classmates and it would like to experience what it's like to work with developers that I can't see face to face. 

Projects Found and/or  Issues to Work on

When looking for issues on Github I used the labels " label:hacktoberfest state:open label:"good first issue" " to make it easier to find relatable and reasonable issues.

Redesign event cards ---  The creator of this web application wanted to have a re-design on the card events.

Create a landing page --- The create for this java application wanted someone to create a landing page for it.


Add conditional coloring to donut charts --- The creator of this web application wanted the color of a donut chart to change depending on the value it represents.

Add “Divergent” by Veronica Roth to EmojiPages ---  Creator of this web page to add more books with emojis (representing some aspect of the story) on the web page.

In other to prepare to tackle these issues and/or projects, I would be visiting my notes from past Html courses and also be researching google and other developer community sites for assistance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft/Calculator

Hacktoberfest Pull Request #1

Release 0.3 Completed !